BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Tar Restore empty file

2011-03-11 15:11:31
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Tar Restore empty file
From: "Hartlieb, George C. (ARC-AUS)[SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY CORP]" <george.hartlieb AT nasa DOT gov>
To: "backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 14:08:45 -0600
Hi,

I am using BackupPC 3.2.0 on a CentOS 5.5 system.

All is working fine except when I do a "Restore Selected Files" from the Web
Interface and choose tar.

The download tar file is empty.

I can do the command-line BackupPC_tarCreate and the tar file is created
correctly.

Note: All my backups are done using rsync.

All suggestions welcome.

George Hartlieb                      System Administrator/Engineer
Phone: 650-604-5690                  George.Hartlieb AT nasa DOT gov

NASA Ames Research Center
George Hartlieb (STC), Mail Stop 234-1
Bldg 234, Room 100
P.O. Box 1