BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Empty emails not being sent?

2011-03-10 05:06:03
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Empty emails not being sent?
From: "Tyler J. Wagner" <tyler AT tolaris DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 10:04:14 +0000
On Thu, 2011-03-10 at 09:16 +0000, Wayne Trevena wrote:
> Now, on the main home page for a host, I get a message line saying, Last
> email sent to <username> was at 3/10 09:09, subject "".

I see that for hosts for whom an email address (user) has been set, but
no email has ever been sent. The date is always the last wakeup period.

A bit of error handling there would not go amiss. Hmmm...

Regards,
Tyler

--
"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When
many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion."