BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] No Pool

2011-03-08 08:11:17
Subject: [BackupPC-users] No Pool
From: Scott <coolcoder AT gmail DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 08:09:01 -0500
No sure why, but I am not receiving messages from the list, not in my spam box either.   I am having to read my messages in gmane...

Ok, so ls -l shows numbers like 2, 3, and 4 in the second column.  So that means de-dup is working?   But just stats are not updated?   How do you update?

This looks like the stats haven't updated yet. You could look at the
link count (2nd field of "ls -l" of some of the pool/cpool files or
things in the pc tree.  2 links means there is one instance in the pc
tree and one pooled name, more than 2 means you have de-duped more than
one entry under the pc tree.