BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Trying to get everything under one foldertree

2011-02-21 23:05:09
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Trying to get everything under one foldertree
From: Dennis Blewett <dennis.blewett AT gmail DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 22:03:06 -0600
I'm using the web interface with "localhost" and "tar" as the Xfer method.

Let's say I have these folders:

/home/workstation/Desktop
/home/workstation/Documents
/office
/research

And I want all of those to be listed in /.

So, when I look at the virtual tree in the web interface it has...

+ /
- /home/workstation/Desktop
- /home/workstation/Documents
- /office
- /research

Kind of the idea where everything is listed under a "/" tree.
I can't seem to get it to look that way.

How do I get it that way?

- db