BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] backup for all of the hosts at certain pointof time

2011-02-07 08:45:55
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] backup for all of the hosts at certain pointof time
From: Daniel Berteaud <dani AT firewall-services DOT com>
To: Levkovich Andrew <volander AT inbox DOT ru>, "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2011 14:43:11 +0100
You need to adjust the MaxBackups number if you really want to backup
all 20. But increasing this value to 20 will probably slow down backups
(slower than backing them up 2 or 4 at a time).

Regards, Daniel

Le lundi 07 février 2011 à 16:26 +0300, Levkovich Andrew a écrit :
> i'l try to explane:
> I have shedule: every day at 5pm bpc run queue, but at 5pm at run's backup
> only for 2 or 4 machins. but i need to satrt backup for all 20 host's
>

> Mon, 7 Feb 2011 13:48:31 +0100 письмо от "Sorin Srbu" <sorin.srbu AT
> orgfarm.uu DOT se>:

Daniel Berteaud
FIREWALL-SERVICES SARL.
Société de Services en Logiciels Libres
Technopôle Montesquieu
33650 MARTILLAC
Tel : 05 56 64 15 32
Fax : 05 56 64 15 32
Mail: daniel AT firewall-services DOT com
Web : http://www.firewall-services.com