BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] can't see EMailNotifyOldBackupDays on email object

2011-01-14 11:07:42
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] can't see EMailNotifyOldBackupDays on email object
From: "Tyler J. Wagner" <tyler AT tolaris DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 16:05:33 +0000
On Fri, 2011-01-14 at 15:36 +0000, Mzinni wrote:

> hi
> no one can help me ?
> please  :-D

I believe you can only use a small set of variables in command and email
templates. The online documentation lists them. See you server's
documentation in the Samba section for a list. It's similar for Rsync,
Tar, etc, and I'll bet a dollar that it's the same for email templates.

http://serverip/backuppc/index.cgi?action=view&type=docs#samba_configuration

It's probably some thing like so:

   $host            host to backup/restore
   $hostIP          host IP address
   $shareName       share name
   $userName        user name

Regards,
Tyler

--
"If we confuse dissent with disloyalty — if we deny the right of the
individual to be wrong, unpopular, eccentric or unorthodox — if we