BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] rrdtool patch didn't display actual graphics

2010-12-19 13:27:14
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] rrdtool patch didn't display actual graphics
From: Matthias Meyer <matthias.meyer AT gmx DOT li>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 19:25:05 +0100

http://www.tolaris.com/2010/09/06/rrdtool-this-rrd-was-created-on-other-architecture/

> If not, use "rrdtool info /var/lib/backuppc/log/pool.rrd" to verify the
> file is good.
>
> Regards,
> Tyler

Thanks for the hint.
I don't know why but starting with the next day all working fine.
I didn't change anything.
Maybee it is possible that:
rrdtool runs only after a succcessfull run of BackupPC_nightly
BackupPC_nightly didn't run successfull some nights because of server
restarts or something like this.

Thanks nevertheless
Matthias
--