BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Wierd backup problem

2010-12-18 16:13:40
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Wierd backup problem
From: "Tyler J. Wagner" <tyler AT tolaris DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 21:11:29 +0000
On Sat, 2010-12-18 at 14:23 -0500, Brad Alexander wrote:
> Okay, here we go, Tyler. I'm going to basically start converting hosts
> over to your full-machine backup. Wish me luck...:)

Good luck, Brad. Attached are relevant bits of my config, with
exclusions for archiving from the root dir down.

The only debatable choice here, in my opinion, is ~/Private and
~/.Private. I exclude that so my staff have a place to store their files
that won't be backed up, like 100 GB of music.

Regards,
Tyler

accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give
orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem,
pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently,
die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."
   -- Lazarus Long, "Time Enough for Love", by Robert A. Heinlein