BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Moved system, lost graphs

2010-10-20 19:44:25
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Moved system, lost graphs
From: Gerald Brandt <gbr AT majentis DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 18:42:28 -0500 (CDT)
Hi,

I had a BackupCP system running under Ubuntu 8.10 using XFS as the data store.  At that point, I didn't have any graphs, so applied the patch to get graphs with XFS.

I now switched my BackupPC server to Ubuntu 10.04 LTS 64 bit (a week long process).  After the move, I've lost my graphs.  I'm using ext4.  What I get instead is two of the standard "broken image" gifs that Chrome puts up when the image isn't there.  (If that makes sense).  The BackupPC installed contains the patch I applied for XFS.

Has anyone else had issues with ext4 or a 64 bit OS and graphs?

Thanks,
Gerald