BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Add NAS to LWM

2010-09-30 13:24:00
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Add NAS to LWM
From: Leif Gunnar Einmo <leif.gunnar AT einmo DOT no>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 18:55:18 +0200
  I have seeked the forum for a solution, but couldn't find it :(

I have a running BackupPc that have around 400 Gb of data 90 % loaded.
Now i'm in need to axpand the the storage with a NAS as the server is full.
I have mounted the NAS as /mnt/nas over a Gb NIC and have access to the
space there.
The BackupPc server is running on 6 * 146Gb disks in raid on a LWM.

Anyone that could help me how to expand this LWM withe the space on the
NAS? if possible....

Thanx
Leif G
Local BackupPc admin ;-)