BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Backuppc Email notification

2010-09-17 07:25:00
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Backuppc Email notification
From: A A <masvalesoloque AT yahoo DOT es>
To: BackupPC-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 10:55:35 +0000 (GMT)
Hi everybody, im trying to configure email notification report for the finished jobs.
I have install postfix instead or sendmail, but I have read that is compatible too.
In the Email configuration tab from Main configuraton  I have custom the following variables.

EMailFromUserName : admin
EMailAdminUserName : ale
EMailUserDestDomain : @mydomain.com
SendmailPath '/usr/sbin/sendmail';
/usr/sbin/sendmail is a simbolic link to /usr/sbin/postfix
EMailNotifyMinDays 0,9
EMailNotifyOldBackupDays: 0,9

I tried this configuration but not works, dont send any mail.
Have I to configure any more variable or atribute. What can I try?

Anybody who has any kind of backuppc notification who can help me?

Thanks in advance.