BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] rsync not backing up certain directories

2010-08-24 15:09:05
Subject: [BackupPC-users] rsync not backing up certain directories
From: mbp <backuppc-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 08:27:35 -0400
I have a server that BackupPC is only backing up certain directories and
skipping the rest.  I am using rsync to do the backup against a Linux box and
it is creating the /var directory, however it is not grabbing any of the files.

I have a server that is set up identically, the configuration files are
identical, and it works.

Here is the config file:
$Conf{BackupFilesExclude} = [
  '/tmp','/proc','/mnt','/sys','/media','/lost+found','boot'
  ];
$Conf{XferMethod} = 'rsync';

The backuppc account is using ssh keys to the root user.