BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Offsitebackup fom BackupPC Host

2010-07-20 05:51:30
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Offsitebackup fom BackupPC Host
From: "Tyler J. Wagner" <tyler AT tolaris DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 10:49:14 +0100
On Tuesday 20 July 2010 10:16:14 Sascha Brechmann wrote:
> Now we won't make a 2. Backup from the BackuPC Server outside of the
> Building. I make a Rsync-Job to backup the
> /var/lib/backuppc/pc/$HOST/$lastbackup to the offsitebackup-server.
>
> I make a copy of /etc/backuppc an /var/lib/backuppc to the
> offsitebackuppc-server.

You also need /var/lib/backuppc/pc/$HOST/backups.

Regards,
Tyler

accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give
orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem,
pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently,
die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."
   -- Lazarus Long, "Time Enough for Love", by Robert A. Heinlein