BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Backup Data Volumes

2010-07-19 09:09:45
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Backup Data Volumes
From: John Rouillard <rouilj-backuppc AT renesys DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 13:06:48 +0000
On Sun, Jul 18, 2010 at 10:26:04AM -0400, Norbert Hoeller wrote:
> John, Craig identified and fixed  a problem in File::RsyncP on ARM
> processors having to do with whether characters are considered signed or
> unsigned.

Terrific. Cross platform support is always a pain.

> I did stumble on another problem that I will post to the mailing list
> shortly.

Even better.

> I scanned the mailing list but did not see the email that you mention
> below.

I should have included a link. The link to it is:

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_name=20100622214416.GR703%40renesys.com

--
                                -- rouilj

John Rouillard       System Administrator
Renesys Corporation  603-244-9084 (cell)  603-643-9300 x 111