BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] wake up the machine

2010-03-24 10:07:36
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] wake up the machine
From: "Michael Stowe" <mstowe AT chicago.us.mensa DOT org>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 09:05:27 -0500
You'll probably want to use DumpPreUserCmd and DumpPostUserCmd for these
things.  You've no doubt noticed them under "Backup Settings" on the
config page.

Naturally, the command will be running on your BackupPC server, so if it
works from the command line, it should work as a pre-command (assuming, of
course, you've got the environment set properly and so forth.)