BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] issue with web interface in 3.1.0

2010-03-06 12:06:59
Subject: [BackupPC-users] issue with web interface in 3.1.0
From: Trey Nolen <support AT internetpro DOT net>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2010 11:05:25 -0600
We recently upgraded our Backuppc servers from Debian Etch to Lenny in
response to the end-of-life for Etch.   Etch was on the 2.1.x version of
Backuppc.    After the upgrade, everything *seemed* to be working -
including the automated backups - until I needed to run a manual
backup.  Going to the web interface, when I choose the host and then hit
the "Start Full Backup" button, nothing happens.   I tried and got the
same results with the "Start Incr Backup" and the "Stop/Dequeue Backup"
buttons on that same page.  I also tested this on multiple host pages.
This is the only function that seems to not be working in the web
interface. I even tried a restore, and that works, so I don't think it
is a permissions issue.  One of the upgraded servers works, and the
other does not.

When I hit the buttons, I get a 200 in the apache logs, so it seems OK:
"GET /backuppc/index.cgi?host=host.domain.com&action=Start+Full+Backup
HTTP/1.1" 200 21746

I  don't see anything in the Backuppc Logs.  There is really no feedback
at all.  I've tried restarting the Backuppc service.

TIA for any insight.

Trey Nolen