BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] MakeLink failed with -4

2010-02-22 14:37:31
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] MakeLink failed with -4
From: clayj AT nwlink DOT com
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 11:35:34 -0800 (PST)
Hmmmmm - I've NEVER seen anything in either of those directories.

I DID CHANGE $TOPDIR after the install (but, I THOUGHT before I had
actually run BackupPC). If that's the issue, is there a way to recover
from that?

I did try the links as the BackupPC user - I'll retry them tonight and
also try the df -i.

Thanks!

Clay