BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Missing files

2010-02-11 15:28:29
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Missing files
From: Vytas <vytas AT dendron DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 14:48:04 -0500
Hi,

I am using BackupPC to backup Windows computers (Win 2000, Win XP)  I
have been noticing that some of the directories are not being archived.
When I browse the Backups for the missing directories I get the
following message "The directory Pent24-C (C)/rastran is empty".
Backups are being done using Samba.  User have admin permissions.  Files
in these directory are not in use. Can anyone shed some light on what
may be happening to the files in these directories?

Thanks,

Vytas