BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] "Unable to read 4 bytes" - most useless errormessage ever?

2010-01-25 04:38:21
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] "Unable to read 4 bytes" - most useless errormessage ever?
From: "Sorin Srbu" <sorin.srbu AT orgfarm.uu DOT se>
To: "'General list for user discussion, questions and support'" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 10:36:12 +0100

I had that error too a week ago while setting up BackupPC, and googled it.
>>From there I found out that there was a problem with the rsa-key and/or
something related to that.

Common sense says (I'm guessing now 8-} ) that if something is difficult to
understand or "useless", then go google it anf find more information. Right?

Although I tend to agree with you, "unable to read 4 bytes" is rather
cryptic. ;-)
--
/Sorin