BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] dum failed error: has mismatching netbios name workgroup

2010-01-16 11:37:29
Subject: [BackupPC-users] dum failed error: has mismatching netbios name workgroup
From: Bharat Mistry <basmistry AT googlemail DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 16:35:49 +0000
My Notebook is backed up both work and home using BackupPC

These are SEPERATE installations - this morning by BackupPC at work came up with this error

dump failed: host bas-win7 has mismatching netbios name workgroup
Now I'm getting the SAME error with my Home installations

I'm using SMB as Transfer method.

(my Windows updates is switched of and haven't change any network seetings (well not knowingly anyway) for last 2 weeks).

Any ideas what's causing this and how do I fix it.

Thanks