BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] decompressing the backuppc pool

2009-11-27 11:56:44
Subject: [BackupPC-users] decompressing the backuppc pool
From: Sebastiaan van Erk <sebster AT sebster DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 17:27:45 +0100
Hi,

I'm planning to move my backuppc data directory onto ZFS. I will let ZFS do the compression (and deduplication) for me, so I want to make sure that the cpool stores only the plain files, not altered in any way.

Is there any way to migrate the current cpool (which is compressed) to an uncompressed version?

Regards,
Sebastiaan