BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Multi Profiles

2009-11-18 13:06:09
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Multi Profiles
From: "Steven J. Reilly" <sreilly AT allegromicro DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 17:50:40 +0000
Hi,

Just started using backuppc and it is a great tool.

I was wondering if it is possible to have multiple profiles for the one
host.

For example if you want to backup /home daily but only backup the system
files (/etc, /boot etc.) on a weekly basis.

This sounds like I would need two hostname.pl files but how would that
be handled.

Regards,

Steve

--

Steven J. Reilly, EDA Engineer

Any views expressed by me in this mail are mine ... all mine!