BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] backing up BackupPC server

2009-11-02 14:59:57
Subject: [BackupPC-users] backing up BackupPC server
From: iarteaga <backuppc-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2009 14:57:03 -0500
Hello,

I am testing BackupPC in a CentOS box and it is working great, so far I am
backing up three different  windows workstations without problems but now I
want to backup the BackupPC server itself. I am using an external drive as
backup storage and I want to schedule a backup for the BackupPC system and
config files. Is this possible? if so, how can I configure the path to the
files to backup if the server and client would be in the same machine.

I will appreciate your comments.

--Ivan.