BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] question about email reminders -- custom "to" address?

2009-09-16 15:16:59
Subject: [BackupPC-users] question about email reminders -- custom "to" address?
From: backuppc AT omidia DOT com
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 11:46:14 -0700 (PDT)
So I have a question about email reminders.

I don't see a way to customize who the emails are sent to, short of
changing the usernames.  (I see a way to customize the domain, with
$Conf{EMailUserDestDomain} = '';, but that's it.)

But I have a user with username bill, his email address is
billmackay AT domain1 DOT com.  I have another user with username jason, his
email address is jasonmackintosh AT domain2 DOT com.

I'm a little suprised that I can't simply enter an email address in the
hosts config file, and have it use that!

I'm running backuppc 2.1.2pl0 on this particular host, but 3.0 on most of
the other hosts i administer, and am considering upgrading this one, but
regardless, I haven't found an option in any of the documentation!

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!