BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Rsync incremental backup, makes a full backup instead of incremental

2009-08-24 05:10:40
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Rsync incremental backup, makes a full backup instead of incremental
From: Roman <roman AT epoint DOT ro>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 11:39:28 +0300
Hello,

I have installed and configured BackupPC successfully, thank you for
this great software.
One small thing I may not fully understand:
I have made a full backup, but which contained only a few files (just
for testing), after this I setup all needed directories for the
backup, and all incremental backup's afterwards look like a full
backup. The question is: does backuppc incremental backups compare the
files only to the last full backup and does not compare also to the
last incremental backup? Seems like it does it like this.