BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] [tangeis.com #3120] [Fwd: QuickBooks Data Services - Request ID 122212]

2009-07-14 13:36:31
Subject: [BackupPC-users] [tangeis.com #3120] [Fwd: QuickBooks Data Services - Request ID 122212]
From: Andrew Libby <alibby AT xforty DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 13:31:52 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        QuickBooks Data Services - Request ID 122212
Date:   Tue, 14 Jul 2009 13:21:31 -0400
From:   <QuickBooksDataServices AT isupport.intuit DOT com>,
<icu_status AT intuit DOT com>
To:     <alibby AT xforty DOT com>

*PLEASE NOTE:* This e-mail was sent from an
auto-notification system
that cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to
this message.
To send a response, log in to your account at
https://dataservices.intuit.com/sdcxuser/asp/login.asp or email
icu_status AT intuit DOT com <mailto:icu_status AT intuit DOT com>. Please
reference
your Request ID number noted below.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Request ID 122212

Dear Jack,

Thank you for your request for service. We have set up an
account for
you on our secure Intuit Data Services Support Site. Our
Support Center
will allow you to:

    * Securely attach your data file to your service request.
    * Monitor the status of your request.
    * Enter comments or additional information about your
request.
    * Cancel or close your request.
    * Securely _download
      <https://dataservices.intuit.com/sdcxuser/asp/login.asp>_

(https://dataservices.intuit.com/sdcxuser/asp/login.asp) the
      repaired file.

****

_Logging In to Intuit Data Services_

   1. Log in to the Intuit Data Services

<https://dataservices.intuit.com/sdcxuser/asp/login.asp> online
      account
(https://dataservices.intuit.com/sdcxuser/asp/login.asp).

   2. Enter the following login information:

Username: alibby AT xforty DOT com

Please note that both the user name and password are
case-sensitive.

To view your request click *My Requests* at the top of the
page. Click
view to the right of your request ID. *Fill out the form*,
then click
*update.*

To upload your file, go the bottom of your request form and
then click
*Click here for Attachment**s,* and follow the on screen
instructions.

To read instructions on using our Support Center click
*Instructions* at
the top of the page. You may want to print the instructions
for future
reference.

*Note: Please note that any bookkeeping work done in your
data file will
have to be manually reentered into the file that we return
to you. It is
not possible to merge files or move transactions from one
file to another.*

Thank you,

Intuit Data Services
*Request ID 122212*
2800 E. Commerce Center
Tucson, AZ 85706
Fax: (520) 844-6477
Monday through Friday, 6:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M. Pacific time