BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Users managing their backups themself?

2009-07-07 14:47:07
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Users managing their backups themself?
From: error403 <backuppc-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2009 14:42:49 -0400
Hello,

I added the htpasswd users with passwords, and they each have their hosts
configured, but when they log in they get a page with a blank report and no
possible options, not even starting their own backups.  I even tried to check
all possible checkbox in the cgi configuration to be sure I didn't miss
anything.

Phil