BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Problem with sendmail in Version 3.2

2009-06-08 16:50:21
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Problem with sendmail in Version 3.2
From: Matthias Meyer <matthias.meyer AT gmx DOT li>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2009 22:43:12 +0200
Christian Baus wrote:

> Hi Duds,
>
> It's my first time to send to this list! So I want to say thank you very
> much for
> this great software!
>
> We backup an network with 3 windows server and 6 linux servers, data
> about 1TB.
>
> The Backup works fine! But when BackupPC send an mail to notify about
> failure the mail comes to an
> invalid username... input in global config the user user AT domain DOT de and
> the backuppc send mail to
> rootuser AT domain DOT de.
>
> In the list stand only this one user! In Version 3.0 this function works
> fine!
>
> lg
> Chris
Hi Chris,

I do not really understand your problem :-(

Which Version do you use?
I use the Web-GUI for such configurations and it works like a charme.
Try column "user" in the menu "Hosts ändern" or the
$Conf{EMailAdminUserName}

If this do not solve your problem please send your configuration.

br
Matthias
--
Don't Panic