BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] "Clusters" of hosts

2009-05-30 16:23:02
Subject: [BackupPC-users] "Clusters" of hosts
From: Pieter Wuille <sipa AT users.sourceforge DOT net>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 22:16:33 +0200
Hello list,

I don't know how common this usage is, but in our setup we have a lot of
backuppc "hosts" that are physically located on a few machines only. It
would be nice if it were possible to allow hosts on different machines to
be backupped simultaneously, but prevent simultaneous backups(dumps) of
hosts on the same machine.

Any thoughts?

--
Pieter