BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] full backups black out period

2009-05-20 03:07:41
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] full backups black out period
From: Stephen Vaughan <stephenvaughan AT gmail DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 17:03:54 +1000
sorry, black out period is 6am to 9pm

On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 4:29 PM, Stephen Vaughan <stephenvaughan AT gmail DOT com> wrote:
Is it possible to prevent full backups from starting after a certain time? At the moment my wake up schedule is set for 9pm-5am with blackout 9pm-6am, one of the servers that we do a full backup on each week is running into the black out period. It starts the job at 4am and doesn't finish until the afternoon that same day. It would be good if we could prevent a full backup from starting after a certain time (ie 1am), incrementals usually only take a couple of hours so it's ok if they start at 4am.

--
Best Regards,
Stephen

--