BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Installation problems on SME Server 8.0 B3

2009-05-05 10:40:56
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Installation problems on SME Server 8.0 B3
From: Peter Walter <pwalter AT itlsys DOT com>
To: backuppc-users <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 05 May 2009 10:09:05 -0400
SME Server 8.0 B3 is a variant of Centos 5. I installed
BackupPC-3.1.0-4.el4.noarch.rpm on a system running 8.0 B3, plus two
rpms that are customized to support the distribution:
smeserver-BackupPC-0.1-6.el4.sme.noarch.rpm
smeserver-remoteuseraccess-1.2-30.el4.sme.noarch.rpm

Installation appeared to go normally. However, when displaying the
administrative web page, the administrative functions are missing and
there does not seem to be any way to configure the software from the web
page. You can see the screen I am getting at
http://www.sorolo.com/backuppc.jpg .

Can anyone suggest a starting point for troubleshooting this?

Thanks,
Peter