BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Here my log

2009-04-08 07:46:58
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Here my log
From: "Boniforti Flavio" <flavio AT piramide DOT ch>
To: "Johan Ehnberg" <johan AT ehnberg DOT net>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 13:41:10 +0200
[cut]

> > How do I debug this further?
>
> For testing, you can remove the "1>/dev/null 2>/dev/null"
> from the script to see the output of SSH. Note that the
> backup will not proceed like this as SSH can't be
> backgrounded without redirecting the output.
> You could perhaps also redirect it to a file.

Now it seems better (I had mistyped the remote hostname):

Executing DumpPreUserCmd: /var/lib/backuppc/tunnel.sh -fC
administrator AT mail.omvsa DOT ch -L 8874:127.0.0.1:873 sleep 20
SSH Tunnel started successfully.
full backup started for directory data
Connected to localhost:8874, remote version 30
Negotiated protocol version 28
Error connecting to module data at localhost:8874: auth required, but
service data is open/insecure
Got fatal error during xfer (auth required, but service data is
open/insecure)
Backup aborted (auth required, but service data is open/insecure)
Not saving this as a partial backup since it has fewer files than the
prior one (got 0 and 0 files versus 0)