BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Backuppc with lighttpd and suexec

2009-02-25 09:28:48
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Backuppc with lighttpd and suexec
From: "Michael Ugilt" <michael AT ugilt DOT net>
To: <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 15:24:37 +0100

Been fighting to get BackupPC running under lighttd as this is the http server I use.

Been through the faq and guide but I’m still having trouble.

Initially I got the web up with a error that I have wrong userid – have then used a perl-wrapper calling suexec but are now getting an “command not in docroot (/usr/share/backuppc/cgi-bin/index.cgi)” error.

Please advise