BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Q: Occasional 'backup' of backupPC to offsite ..

2009-02-20 18:22:05
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Q: Occasional 'backup' of backupPC to offsite ..
From: Tim Chipman <tchipman AT gmail DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 19:18:16 -0400
Hi,

Many thanks for the suggestions.. rsync may be the best fit - I'm glad
to hear the newest version will be less prone to memory issues.  I
think the backup footprint will grow quite slowly .. so this should be
an adequate start (hopefully?!)

I'll certainly summarize my findings back to the list..

Thanks again,

Tim