BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Moving backup to new partition

2009-02-15 11:45:36
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Moving backup to new partition
From: Timothy Murphy <gayleard AT eircom DOT net>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 16:43:29 +0000
What is the simplest way to move my backup
from /var/lib/BackupPC to /BackupPC on a new partition?
(My current location is getting full.)

Incidentally, I find BackupPC an exceptionally good application,
reliable and simple to use through the web interface, once installed.

(I did find the original installation quite difficult;
I thought that the instructions could have been improved.)

--
Timothy Murphy
e-mail: gayleard /at/ eircom.net