BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] When will backuppc begin pooling?

2009-02-12 18:08:36
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] When will backuppc begin pooling?
From: Brian Woodworth <bwoodworth AT gmail DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 15:05:59 -0800
Yes, I have complete backups.  My problem appears to be a known bug as stated earlier in the thread.  Craig was kind enough to post a solution, but the problem is I don't know how to go about following his instructions.

thanks for the response

On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 2:56 PM, Tino Schwarze <backuppc.lists AT tisc DOT de> wrote:
Hi Brian,

On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 11:06:33AM -0800, Brian Woodworth wrote:

> I would really like to get the pooling to work.  Do i need to install
> IO::Dirent first?  If so, how do I do that?  I looked around a bit and could
> not really find much about it.  I am running Ubuntu Server 8.10.

Pooling is done by BackupPC_link which is invoked automatically after a
successful backup. There's nothing you have to do but making backups
complete. Do you have complete backups?

Tino.

www.lichtkreis-chemnitz.de
www.craniosacralzentrum.de