BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] backups not running on schedule

2009-01-14 09:09:57
Subject: [BackupPC-users] backups not running on schedule
From: "Lee A. Connell" <lee AT ammocomp DOT com>
To: <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 08:58:52 -0500

I have a server that will not automatically backup any of my servers, I have to manually do it and it works just fine, here is one of my configs:

$Conf{PingPath}= '/bin/echo';

$Conf{PingMaxMsec} = 1000;

# Minimum period in days between full and incremental backups:

$Conf{FullPeriod} = 6.97;

$Conf{IncrPeriod} = 0.97;

$Conf{FullKeepCnt} = 1;

$Conf{IncrKeepCnt} = 14;

$Conf{ClientTimeout} = 179600;

$Conf{PartialAgeMax} = 3;

# Note that additional fulls will be kept for as long as is necessary

# to support remaining incrementals.

$Conf{BlackoutPeriods} = [

    {

        hourBegin =>  7.0,

        hourEnd   => 19.0,

        weekDays  => [1, 2, 3, 4, 5],

    },

];

# What transport to use backup the client [smb|rsync|rsyncd|tar|archive]:

$Conf{XferMethod} = 'rsyncd';

# The file system path or the name of the rsyncd module to backup when

# using rsync/rsyncd:

# If this is defined only these files/paths will be included in the backup:

$Conf{RsyncShareName} = ['WWW'];

Lee Connell
Ammonoosuc Computer Services, Inc.

Network & Systems Engineer

15 Main St. Suite 10
Littleton, NH 03561
603-444-3937

If you require immediate response please send your inquiry to helpdesk AT ammocomp DOT com