BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] OT - for Holger Parplies

2009-01-09 01:12:55
Subject: [BackupPC-users] OT - for Holger Parplies
From: "Jeffrey J. Kosowsky" <backuppc AT kosowsky DOT org>
To: General list for user discussion <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2009 01:10:20 -0500
Holger, I have at times tried to respond directly to your
communications but for some reason it gets returned saying
"Your address is permanently blacklisted. Choose another provider."
Which by the way seems a bit presumptuous and rude of your server ;)
just kidding.

Any suggestions short of changing my ISP?
(I am obviously writing to the list because I have no other way of
contacting you personally)

Verizon Online Postmaster wrote at about 23:59:21 -0600 on Thursday, January 8,
2009: