BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] gui exclude

2009-01-06 09:05:52
Subject: [BackupPC-users] gui exclude
From: cedric briner <work AT infomaniak DOT ch>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2009 13:21:06 +0100
hello and Happy new year,

I'm searching a GUI where people can click on the hierarchical file
system to tell which folder they do not need to be saved. And then this
application should also provides the amount of data that it is going to
save. And it will be even nicer if it could also give this information
in such format that rsync will understand it. And it will be even more
nicer if it could be in java webstart which fits nicely in backuppc.

So do you guys have some clues, hints, ideas that I can go for ???

thanks for you help

cEd

--

Cedric BRINER