BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Reduce BackupPC_nightly to weekly?

2008-12-28 22:12:28
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Reduce BackupPC_nightly to weekly?
From: dan <dandenson AT gmail DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 20:10:20 -0700
what did you do to reduce the size?

I wonder how long a weekly cleanup job would take verses a daily?

On Sun, Dec 28, 2008 at 7:05 PM, Matthias Lübben <ml81 AT gmx DOT de> wrote:
I have used BackupPC for several month now and it's working great so far, but I'm curious if there is a way to configure the nightly process, so it won't clean up the pool every night. For me once a week would be more then sufficient. I have already reduced the nightly clean up job to 1/16 of the pool size.

Thanks for your help.