BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Removing Not needed Backups from Backuppc.

2008-12-07 17:04:42
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Removing Not needed Backups from Backuppc.
From: Holger Parplies <wbppc AT parplies DOT de>
To: nick AT nicksmith DOT us
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 23:02:40 +0100
Hi,

the problem at hand:

> > ..
> [...]
>
> What was the answer? I would like to do the same thing, and am having trouble
> finding a solution.

The appropriate question: What was the *question*? The subject "Removing Not
needed Backups from Backuppc" gives a hint, but no more. There are no further
references, thanks to Backup Central. This is getting annoying. Can't someone
unsubscribe Backup Central from this *mailing list*? Can't they change their
*forum* to read-only? It has been proven often enough that posting to
backuppc-users through Backup Central is pointless, if not disruptive.

The only answer I can give to the apparent question is: search the wiki, I
believe there might be an answer in there.

Regards,
Holger

> The future of the web can't happen without you.  Join us at MIX09 to help

Dear MIX09,

I sincerely hope trying to route your requests through doubleclick.net gets
you what it should ...

Quoting dnsmasq.conf:
# Add domains which you want to force to an IP address here.
# The example below sends any host in doubleclick.net to a local
# webserver.
#address=/doubleclick.net/127.0.0.1