BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Native Window version of rsync

2008-11-19 18:22:52
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Native Window version of rsync
From: dtktvu <backuppc-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 18:21:22 -0500
Cool,

Let us prepare an installation package as it also comes with a GUI allowing you
to configure files to be excluded/included from backup.

Also, I forgot to mention, the program also has built in dd's (Disk Duplicate,
another well-known utility from UNIX) functionalities,  allowing you to backup
MBR (Master Boot Record) too!

By the way VSS also works on Vista and 2003 server.

Currently we are working on Continuous Data Protection (CDP). Hopefully this
will be released soon...