BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Pool size graph missing legend in Centos 5 after latest rrdtool updates.

2008-11-16 16:13:21
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Pool size graph missing legend in Centos 5 after latest rrdtool updates.
From: Pete Geenhuizen <pgeenhuizen AT pobox.homeunix DOT net>
To: BackupPC-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 14:27:42 -0500
Under Centos5, the latest perl-rrdtool.i386 0:1.2.28-1.el5.rf and
rrdtool.i386 0:1.2.28-1.el5.rf updates seem to have broken part of the
Pool Size graph, specifically all the text is missing from within the
graph. Other than the graph I see 2 dots where the 2 color squares used
to be.
Also since the update I see the following error in the httpd error log
every time I refresh the BackupPC page
ERROR: failed to load

Today I removed the the last updates and re-installed the previous
versions  (rrdtool-1.2.27-3.el5.i386.rpm and
rrdtool-perl-1.2.27-3.el5.i386.rpm) and the errors are gone and the
graph displays properly again with all the text intact.

Anyone else have this problem and or anyone have a fix?

Thx
Pete

--
Unencumbered by the thought process.