BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Using OS X As Server

2008-08-19 03:57:36
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Using OS X As Server
From: Adam Dempsey <adempsey AT mwf DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 08:57:12 +0100
I have read that people have done it before but I am struggling to get
BackupPC to run on an OS X Server, to backup linux clients.

I think I have it installed but I can't figure out how to get the CGI
script to work, I get Error 500, I'm sure I haven't setup something
correctly but I'm not sure and wondered if anyone had any suggestions.