BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] backup pc username n password problem

2008-06-10 16:47:47
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] backup pc username n password problem
From: "Paul Mantz" <pcmantz AT gmail DOT com>
To: simon AT kmun.gov DOT kw
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 15:47:39 -0500
This is sort of a .htpasswd <-> BackupPC compatibility thing.  You have a permissions error.  Try opening up your config.pl file (via console, with root priveleges), look for the variables $Conf{CgiAdminUserGroup} and '$Conf{CGIAdminUsers}', and read the associated documentation.  Also, you might want to try using 'backup_admin' instead; since the username values are space-delineated, and I can't make any guarantees on how that field is parsed right now.

Adios,