BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Restore question

2008-05-18 10:44:07
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Restore question
From: Mester <mester AT freemail DOT hu>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 16:43:42 +0200
Thank you for the fast reply. Can you desribe how this command works?
And one more - let's hope last - question: is it a problem if I change
the external drive on every monday? After the change I run a full backup
manually and on the other days only incremental backups are created.
So this way if something disaster happens to the machine I'll "only"
lost the current week, since I'll have another external drive with the
datas from the previous week.

Attila Mesterhazy