BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] dumb-down the CGI interface

2008-05-12 09:58:08
Subject: [BackupPC-users] dumb-down the CGI interface
From: Rob Owens <rob.owens AT biochemfluidics DOT com>
To: "backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 09:57:52 -0400
I'd like to make the CGI interface a little less overwhelming for my
non-technical users.  Could somebody give me advice on how to edit it?
I really know nothing about CGI, but I hope that I can rely on my logic
to figure out what lines of code do what.

I'm hoping I can have both a simple and the standard CGI interface
available, possibly by using 2 different addresses:

http://localhost/backuppc/simple
http://localhost/backuppc/standard

or something like that.

-Rob