BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Has anyone used BackupPC straight out of the Fedora distribution?

2008-04-30 11:23:19
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Has anyone used BackupPC straight out of the Fedora distribution?
From: Arch Willingham <arch AT tuparks DOT com>
To: "'BackupPC-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net'" <BackupPC-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 11:22:59 -0400

In the past, I have successfully installed Backup PC by installing it from the files from the source at http://backuppc.sourceforge.net/ but have never been able to get it to work via the version that comes with Fedora FC8 or FC9 (I.E. the version that installs when you install via yum or add-remove programs in Fedora). Has anyone out there ever been able to get it to work that way?

Thanks!

Arch