BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] SendMail Options...

2008-04-25 06:38:34
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] SendMail Options...
From: Fabrice Blatch <bagadat AT gmail DOT com>
To: Koen Linders <koen.news AT koca DOT be>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 14:38:05 +0400
hello koen

i'm not too sure what you meant by

> BackupPC must be running at the first number of the wakeup schedule
> else
> the nightly cleanup will not start and no mail alerts will be sent.

here is my BackupPC Server Status

     *  The servers PID is 106, on host #########, version 3.1.0,
started at 4/8 12:45.
     * This status was generated at 4/25 14:35.
     * The configuration was last loaded at 4/8 12:45.
     * PCs will be next queued at 4/25 15:00.
     * Other info:
           o 0 pending backup requests from last scheduled wakeup,
           o 0 pending user backup requests,
           o 0 pending command requests,
           o Pool is 107.76GB comprising 229049 files and 4369
directories (as of 4/25 01:14),
           o Pool hashing gives 29 repeated files with longest chain 6,
           o Nightly cleanup removed 113 files of size 0.00GB (around
4/25 01:14),
           o Pool file system was recently at 27% (4/25 14:27),
today's max is 27% (4/25 01:00) and yesterday's max was 27%.

the wake up schedule is set for every hour

any clue?