BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Wrong user: my userid is 0, instead of 105 (backuppc)

2008-04-22 06:51:10
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Wrong user: my userid is 0, instead of 105 (backuppc)
From: shacky <shacky83 AT gmail DOT com>
To: "Nils Breunese (Lemonbit)" <nils AT lemonbit DOT nl>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 12:50:54 +0200
>  I don't run SuSE, but on my CentOS machines /usr/bin/perl is 0755.
>  What does 'rpm --verify perl' say? (No output is good.)

Ok, now it works! And the web interface works too!
Now I have another problem.
BackupPC doesn't use my configuration in /etc/backuppc/config.pl and
/etc/backuppc/hosts.
If I add a new host it is not added to the host list (never if I
restart BackupPC), and the language I configured in config.pl is not
respected!

Is there a place where I have to configure the configuration directory
as /etc/backuppc?